Yield: 6 servings (1⁄2 cup per serving).
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Crunchy Praline Topping
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Place potatoes in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds. Add milk, sugar, eggs, 2 tablespoons butter, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Turn to Speed 4 and beat about 1 minute. Spread mixture in greased 9" pie plate. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, or until set. Clean bowl and beater.
- Place all topping ingredients in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to STIR Speed and mix about 15 seconds. Spread on hot puff. Bake 10 minutes longer.
About 268 cal, 6 g protein, 35 g carb, 12 g fat, 2 mg chol, 176 mg sodium.
Category: Stand Mixer Recipes